St. Werburgh’s Park Nursery School is a large inner city school with extended day care, identified by Ofsted as outstanding. We have also recently opened a Specialist Provision for Children aged 0-5 years with disabilities and complex learning difficulties. In addition, we have been designated a National Teaching School from April 2013.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Has experience of high quality early years practice across the 2-4 age group.
- Is knowledgeable about Nursery Education and other early years initiatives.
- Has experience of working with children who have special educational needs or disabilities.
- Is flexible, open minded and reflective with a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- Lively, enthusiastic, experienced, innovative staff team;
- Planned programme of high quality staff development;
- Rich and ethnically diverse community;
- Supportive governors.
- An opportunity to work in a National Teaching School.
We are actively looking for practitioners who have at least 3 years’ experience of working with vulnerable children & families. This is a physically demanding role requiring a good level of fitness and emotional resilience.
For more details, click here.