We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who will be able to provide a key role in maintaining our school site and to ensuring a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
The requirements of the role include…
- To co-ordinate the safety and security of the school buildings, carry out a programme of maintenance works and monitor the repair and maintenance work of others at this large inner city school.
- To undertake a range of handyman duties including door/furniture repairs, shelving, minor plumbing works, remedial painting and decorating.
- To be responsible for the tidiness and safety of all areas including the removal of litter and sand from outdoor areas, keeping drains free of obstruction and ensuring safe pedestrian access during severe weather conditions including salting/gritting as necessary.
- To escort and monitor the work of contractors.
- To take delivery, store or distribute as necessary goods, cleaning material and milk.
- To purchase cleaning and repair/maintenance materials where appropriate.
- To locking and unlocking of the premises and carrying out security and fire checks.
For more details, or to apply online, visit http://www.eteach.com/microsite/jobdetails.aspx?vacno=601396&Page=5.