We will be offering a number of 30hr places here from September 2017 to children from eligible households. Eligibility for a 30hr place will be as follows:
- Your child will be aged 3 or 4 by the 31st August 2017
- Both parents must be working – or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family
- Each parent earns, on average, a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage
- Each parent must have an annual income of less than £100,000
- One/both parent(s) is away on leave (parental, maternal etc.) or one/both parent(s) is on Statutory sick pay
- Parents on zero-hours contracts will be eligible, as are those who are registered as self-employed
- One parent is employed and the other parent has either: substantial caring responsibilities and/or disability; is a foster carer with their own three-and four-year-old children
You will be able to apply for a place once the scheme is officially launched by the Government in March or April by registering through the HMRC website. In order to register through HMRC you will need a Government Gateway ID and log-in which you can apply for now on-line at this address: http://www.gateway.gov.uk. Please note you can only register for the 30hr places on-line through HMRC and not through school. You can though still apply for the free 15hr places through the school office or by downloading the form on our website.
We will update you again once the scheme is officially launched.