We currently have a vacancy for an Early Years Support Worker for 19.5 hours per week. You can download, from the link below, the job description and employee specification for this role, and apply for the position.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Has a minimum of a Level 3 qualification.
- Has experience of high quality early years’ practice and education across the 2-4 age group and of working with vulnerable children and families.
- Is knowledgeable about Nursery Education and other early years initiatives.
- Has experience and knowledge of working with children who have special educational needs or disabilities.
- Is flexible, open minded and reflective with a good sense of humour.
- Is keen to develop and progress in their career.
We can offer you:
- A lively, enthusiastic, experienced and innovative staff team;
- Planned programme of high quality staff development;
- Rich and ethnically diverse community.
- Supportive Governors.
If you would like to apply, or learn more, please click here.