VACANCY – EARLY YEARS SUPPORT WORKER BG5
34.75 hrs pw.
Mon,Tues,Weds,Friday: 8.30am-3.45pm. Thurs: 8.30am-4.45pm.
Term time only.
Fixed Term Contract: 1st September 2020 – 31st August 2021.
(There is the possibility of this post being extended depending on funding.)
St. Werburgh’s Park Nursery School is a large inner city school with extended day care, identified by OFSTED as good/outstanding.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Has a minimum of a Level 3 qualification.
- Has experience of high quality early years’ practice and education across the 2-4 age group and of working with vulnerable children and families.
- Is knowledgeable about Nursery Education and other early years initiatives.
- Has experience and knowledge of working with children who have special educational needs or disabilities.
- Is flexible, open minded and reflective with a good sense of humour.
- Is keen to develop and progress in their career.
We can offer you:
- A lively, enthusiastic, experienced and innovative staff team;
- Planned programme of high quality staff development;
- Rich and ethnically diverse community.
- Supportive Governors.
We are committed to equality and diversity in employment and service delivery in order to reflect the community we serve; we would welcome applications from men, black and minority ethnic practitioners as they are under represented in our team
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant must hold an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to safeguarding requirements..
For an application pack or if you require any further information please contact the school by email only email@example.com Please note telephone calls are unable to be taken in connection with this vacancy)
Closing date: 10.00am Thursday 9th July 2020
Anticipated shortlisting date: Friday 10th July 2020