Charges for 3 & 4 year olds in Nursery classrooms
FEEE (Free Early Education Entitlement) Children aged 3 & 4 years old are eligible for 15 hours of free nursery education per week from the term after their 3rd birthday. You may also be eligible for 30 hours of free education per week, please visit the 30hrs page for more information.
Additional hours are available to buy in over and above the funded 15 or 30 hours as detailed below. A £150 cash deposit is required to secure your additional hours. You will need to meet with our School Business Manager, Jacqui MacFarlane and a minimum of 3 afternoon sessions per week must be bought, secured by an Additional Hours Agreement, completed and signed by all parties. Sessions are subject to availability.
If you would like a paid daycare 2-year-old place please fill out the Application Form.
Additional Hours Fees for 2,3 and 4 year olds
The hourly rate is £9.50. Session prices are per day.
- Breakfast Club: 8:00am – 8:45am – £8.15 (includes £1 towards the cost of breakfast)
- Morning 3 hr Session: 8:45am – 11:45am – £28.50
- Morning Session with lunch: 8:45am-12:30pm – £38.15 (please provide packed lunch)
- Afternoon 3 hr Session: 12:30pm – 3:30pm – £28.50
- Afternoon Session with lunch: 11:45am – 3:30pm – £38.15 (Please provide a packed lunch)
- All Day: 8:45am – 3:30pm – £66.65
- Afterschool Club: 3:30pm – 5:00pm – £16.25 (includes £2 towards the cost of tea)
Ready Reckoner for Day Care (Excel document)
Variation to Day Care Agreement
Sessions can be changed, if those sessions are available and there are no arrears on the account. Four weeks’ notice is required to vary sessions/contracts and there is a £20 admin charge. Please speak to Admin staff for further details.
Late Collection Fees
You must always advise the nursery school (Tel: 0117 9030323) if you are going to be late collecting your child. In the event that your child is not collected by the appropriate session end time the additional session charge will be applied plus a £20 admin fee. This will be payable on the collection of your child.
Any delay beyond 5.15pm will result in the implementation of our Child Protection procedure.
All registered nurseries/Children’s Centres in Bristol have to adhere to Bristol City Council’s Child Protection procedures. Any concerns about the safety or care of a child will be discussed with the parent/carer wherever possible.
Fees are payable monthly in advance by the 1st of the month the sessions are taken.
Payments can be made at the school office by cash, cheque or childcare vouchers. Alternatively you can pay via BACs transfer using the following bank details:
Bristol City Council Schools General
When making online and voucher payments, it is very important to remember the following:
Please help Bristol City Council’s CYPS Finance team to allocate your payments to reduce the outstanding balance on your account by:-
- Entering your unique account number (this consists of 6 numbers and is located at the bottom of your invoice, on the left)
- Entering the full invoice number (this begins 1011500 and is located at the bottom of your invoice, on the right)
Failure to provide sufficient information could cause incorrect allocations to be made, which could falsely indicate that you have a large outstanding debt which we will be obliged to chase.