Come & Play is a group for families with children who have additional needs to meet in a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment. Parents are given the opportunity to come together, in a quiet space during the session to have a cup of tea and a bit of time for themselves. Occasionally outside professionals e.g. Speech and Language Therapists will be invited in to introduce the services they provide to support families.
Ideally, attendees need to phone before coming to the group as occasionally admission to the sessions may not be possible if the numbers exceed acceptable limits. However, we will always offer an alternative.
– ‘’I like this group, very helpful”
– ‘’Really happy with staff and activities’’
– ‘’At this group my child will explore funny textures and try new food’’
– ‘’Thank you for the lovely support, each week my child has a good time here and it helps me to get extra energy. Lots information which is good for me to support my child’’
– ‘’All the staff are fantastic and it’s a very friendly group’’